Monday, September 27, 2010

New Session Information!

Now that I have upgraded I am re-vamping some packages, and prices.


The session (sitting fee) will be the same, and come with now FREE PRINTS.

Seniors $45- Free 8x10 & a set of Wallet prints & rep cards) On location, unlimited outfits 50-100 photos creativly edited.
Children-$25-Free print of choice. On location. Unlimited outfits
Engagements/Couples-$30-Free 8x10. On location of choice. Unlimited outfits.
Maternity-$30-Free 8x10 print or a Creative babyshower photo.
Families-$40 (Starting at) $5 for more than 7 people.- Free 8x10 photo. or 10 wallets.
A-la-carte photos are available. When I make the proofs available to you on my online album, you can choose which print you are wanting and what sizes etc. OR choose the CD option.

I feel that having printing options is more convienent if you can never make it or have time to do the photos. Or having the CD can take the burden away. the CD will NO LONGER be included in the Sitting fee price. This is because the increases in prices (retail) SO in place of not having a CD included you will recieve PRINTS (creative). THe CD will still be available as an option. You may not want it.. You may want to take advantage of me ordering your prints for you and I will ALWAYS have your photos on hand for later use.

Feel free to email me if you have ANY questions.

Call to book a session
417-628-3831

No comments:

Post a Comment